Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below administer the relationship between you and us. By booking your perfect tour, you agree to these conditions. The details included herein are, for the benefit of you and us﹕
1. Booking & Payment
▪ When receiving your tour demand, Morocco Cooking advisors will start arranging your enjoyable tour according to your specific requirement and needs.
▪It is better to book before a week earlier, to ensure your reservation.
▪ In order to fasten a booking, you are required to pay a deposit of 20% of the total price.
▪The final payment until the actual day of the tour.
2. Alterations or postponements by you
After confirming a booking and you order a change in dates, we can ensure you that we will do our best to revise your booking.
3. Revocation by you
▪If you have canceled your tour at the last moment, no refunds can be made.
▪In case of one week earlier cancellation, we may refund amount.
4. Revocation by us
Once you confirm your booking with us, we will do our best to provide you the booked configuration and activities. However, bear in mind that we might cancel or change your tour package for reasons beyond our control, of such, weather conditions, natural disasters, fire and identical situations. You will have the right to abolish your tour and we will refund all the paid money.
What is included in the cost?
The fee includes the following for the whole cooking day
- An English-speaking chef or guide or drivers.
- Accommodation (ex: day tours).
Where appropriate, the fee also includes:
- A guided camel safari in the desert
- A night with the nomads of the Sahara
- Official guide’s fee in the imperial cities – Marrakech and Fez.
During the tour you will need to pay for Lunches, Drinks, Tips.
What if I don’t want to do all of a tour?
We are flexible and all the tours can be modified to suit your specific needs and interests. If you have a different route in mind please let us know and we will offer a tour tailored to your specific requirements.
How Do I book a Tour?
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone as detailed on the About Us page. We will then be able to discuss and agree on an itinerary that suits you. When you wish to confirm the booking a 20% deposit will be required at least two weeks before the start of your tour.